Information on:

Brewery Hill Park

116 West North Street
262-473-0556

The park received its name from a brewery that once stood on top of the hill.  In 1859, George Streng established a brewery, later known as the Whitewater Brewing Co., on the corner of North and Jefferson Streets, which became known as Brewery Hill.  The park now features a multipurpose trail and the Rotary Skate Park.



Brewery Hill Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos